The pet needs a separate place suitable for rest and sleep. And experts recommend buying a lounger for a dog – convenient and cozy place that the dog will definitely appreciate. His can be purchased at a pet store or made independently given the preferences of his four-legged friend.
- 1. The main recommendations for choosing a sunbed
- 2. Dog lounger made of fabric with sides
- 3. Lounger from an old sweater
- 4. How to make a deck chair out of pallets with your own hands
The main recommendations for choosing a sunbed
Before you start manufacturing the product, it’s worth heed the advice of experienced dog breeders:
- First of all, you need to take measurements, because sewing a sunbed “on peephole “may be worthless – wrong size will lead to the fact that the dog will lie anywhere, but not on its place; do it better when the pet stretches freely on the floor.
- If we are talking about a lounger for a puppy, then the measurements taken are worth double or tune in soon products;
- It’s worth considering the pet’s favorite pose used for sleep – if the dog prefers to rest curled up, then the ideal the shape of the lounger in this case is oval or round. If the dog in a dream stretches out, or turns over on his back, then a couch must be rectangular.
- Most dogs love to watch others, but there are such breeds whose representatives need a secluded place. IN In this case, it is worth considering closed options. Mainly concerns little dogs.
Plank bed for dogs made of fabric with sides
This is a fairly common option for a dog lounger, which more often has an oval or round shape. But you can also use patterns for a rectangular model. Of tools will need everything that is necessary for sewing. Also need a filler, it can be made from sintepon, silicone, dry sawdust, foam and other suitable materials.
The same purchased sunbed for a dog photo
To build a pattern, you can take a paper or a newspaper. the cloth it is advisable to take a dense, resistant to abrasion, through which not the filler will come out. You can sew several pillowcases at once from lighter tissue that can be periodically changed.
The product pattern is copied onto paper, cut out and outlined in chalk on the fabric. The resulting parts are cut and stitched, but not worth it. forget about the holes that are needed so that the parts of the sunbed fill with filler. First of all, you should make a bottom, and after proceed with the implementation of the sides.
- how to teach a puppy a toilet;
- dog chipping;
- Super premium dog food.
Lounger from an old sweater
Very often, cozy, warm things are unnecessary. Causes can be different – the sweater has lost its shape, has gone out of fashion, ceased to fit in size – But you can not get rid of it, but give him a second life. To make a sunbed make scissors, threads, needles, two pillows, and, in fact, unnecessary sweater.
You need to remove the filler from one pillow. From the sweater is cut off the neckline, if not, then the neckline is simply sutured. After sweater stitched from one sleeve to another. It is inserted into the product pillow, and the bottom of the sweater is recommended to sew. Stitched sleeves must be filled with entrails taken out of one pillow. Comfortable sunbed is ready! If desired, you can make additional a cover that is periodically removed for washing.
See more options in the article: litter for dogs.
How to make a deck chair out of pallets with your own hands
Today, design ideas know no boundaries and can be found a wide variety of furniture made from ordinary pallets. IN in this case, why not use them for manufacturing Great place for your favorite pet? In addition to the wooden base – pallet, you will need the following:
- nails with a hammer;
- means for grinding – sandpaper or grinding machine;
- suitable pillow;
- a simple pencil;
- device for pulling out nails;
Making a lounger begins with the analysis of the pallet. Out of him the nails are carefully pulled out, but this must be done so that the tree remains intact. Then the boards are sawn according to available measurements. By the way, determining the size, you can draw A simple drawing that will help with the assembly of the structure.
Lounger for a dog from pallets
First, the side parts get off, they should be absolutely the same. If you take three boards, then the lounger will turn out higher. TO the edges of the boards beat the slats. To equip the rear wall you need three boards that are nailed through the slats. For Making the faceplate will require one board. This place will be play the role of an entrance, so the wall will be slightly lower.
The resulting structure is carefully sanded. It’s not worth it to work hard, but to rid the wood of rough layer is needed. In the frame you can put a mattress or pillow and invite your pet to try out new furniture. By the way, there is always the ability to show imagination and decorate the frame, apply patterns or inscriptions, coat with a layer of varnish. But this is only optional the owner himself.
Do-it-yourself lounger tailored to the needs of the dog, will definitely be appreciated. After all, dogs are the most grateful and loyal beings who appreciate care and Attention.