Among pet foods there are not many products from Italian manufacturers, and as soon as something appears brand new, the owners show quite understandable interest. One of “dark horses” has become the Trainer dog food brand, around it serious controversy flared up. What became their cause, and what rations brand offers from Italy?
- 1. Trainer rations overview
- 2. About the advantages and disadvantages
- 3. Video of Trainer Dog Food
- 4. Customer Reviews
Trainer rations overview
These products are manufactured by Nova Foods, which is located in Italy. Once upon a time in 2010 the manufacturer “blundered” and a batch of substandard exported feed, for a long time settling in the owners of dogs distrust of this product. But since then, Nova Foods had no such blunders, and the brand slowly but surely gained popularity even among experienced dog breeders.
On sale you can find several lines of rations “Trainer”, as says for every taste and budget:
- Trainer Top Breeder. Pet menu leading an active lifestyle – working dogs, athletes or show class individuals.
- Trainer Natural. Daily rations presented in the form of several menus – for large, medium or small breeds. Feed contains at least 30% meat ingredients.
- Trainer Personal. This line includes rations for dogs with special needs or overly refined tastes. Additional components of the feed are dried berries and antioxidants.
- Trainer Fitness3. Special formula intended for dogs prone to food allergies, as well as for animals with sensitive digestion.
Naturally, the owners of four-legged pets care about – What do Trainer diets consist of and how much do they correspond the needs of a canine organism. It is worth considering the composition of the most a popular menu of this brand – Fitness3 Trainet Puppy & Junior Mini Duck-Rice-Oil:
- rice comes first – a great replacement for cheaper ones cereals, low-allergenic component;
- rice protein;
- freeze-dried duck meat – is 1/5 of the total mass.
When compared with products of other brands. related to this categories and intended for small breeds then The coach looks good. This is a hypoallergenic diet, so it’s quite it is logical that its composition is not diverse. But into him includes vitamins and minerals necessary for the dog. Moreover, not all manufacturers produce such mono-protein menus, with such a high digestibility.
The daily line is richer in meat ingredients, in diets includes vegetables, fruits, and some medicinal herbs. Owner should carefully select the menu that suits his pet.
About the advantages and disadvantages
Many dog breeders have already appreciated Advantages of “Trainer” brand feeds and can highlight significant advantages:
- The composition includes quality ingredients;
- a sufficient amount of natural meat;
- thanks to vitamin and mineral feed additives the trainer are full-time;
- reasonable price – when compared with similar products more famous brands;
- several rulers are produced, consisting of various rations
- the manufacturer offers a number of special menus for dogs with health problems – suffering from diabetes, obesity, urolithiasis disease, etc .;
- there are no artificial additives and wheat in the composition – highly allergenic and poorly digestible cereal.
As for the cons, it can be noted following:
- in some menus of this brand the volume of meat is rather low;
- food contains a lot of carbohydrates;
- difficult to find in retail – more often buyers access to online resources.
The menu of the Italian brand Coach deserves attention, this confirms and the abundance of positive reviews from the owners dogs.
Trainer Dog Feed Video
Lyudmila, owner of the likes:
“This is not our first pet of this breed, but the only one suffering from food allergies. By the way, likes are not inclined to such the disease. Therefore, when the dog suddenly began to scratch and shake his ears, the skin was covered with dandruff, and the eyes began to flow, we were somewhat surprised, especially when the veterinarian diagnosed with allergies. The doctor recommended changing the feed, and we chose Trainer Fitness. TO fortunately, he approached the pet right away, and for half a year we don’t remember unpleasant symptoms. ”
“We are owners of a boxer dog kennel and feed as adults and offspring feed Trainer. Already two litters grew up on it and left for new families. Some new the owners did not want to change this brand to another – and this is very good rate. ”
“As a practicing veterinarian and owner of two golden Retriever feed Trainer recommend. With a good, balanced happy with the price. ”
The feed brand “Trainer” has established itself well, and many competent experts evaluate it positively. And that means dog owners can take a closer look at this product and possibly choose it to feed your four-legged pet.