Statistics is relentless: the five cutest and most well-bred cat breeds have representatives of gray color. However, the choice of a name for the animal such a suit is not an easy matter. But the nickname is easy to decide getting acquainted with collections of wonderful feline names.
Names by suit
Gray is a fairly universal color designation. Kitten fur can be described with more specific names:
- slate gray;
- blue gray;
- dark grey;
- lavender (with lilac “spraying”).
The color of the animal is not always clean – there may be spots on the coat, tan marks, stripes and blotches:
- blue and so on.
According to such color features, it is easy to choose the right one. nickname:
- A cloud;
Gray kitten Skye:
If there are stripes on the animal’s fur – white, gray, black, it can be called as follows:
- Shah or Mat;
- Patch (patch);
- Yin Yang;
- Black Gray
- Silver White;
- Silver Black;
- White gray.
Striped Girl Zebra:
For tabbies, there is an individual list – very beautiful nicknames:
- Amber or Amber.
- Blackberry or Blackberry.
- Ginger or Ginger.
- Paper or Pepper.
- Grow (rust).
The color of the animal’s eyes can also “suggest” a good name. At most gray animals it is blue. Here are so interesting and popular names:
- Spirit (soul);
- Twilight (twilight);
Often the owner likes a name that has nothing to do with color cats, but he also wants to mention the noble color in the nickname the beast. The way out is to come up with an interesting double name. Such a move will make unique even to the most famous and widespread cat nickname.
- Gray jack;
- Purple Mila;
- Silver Leopard;
- Lady Gray;
- Boss gray;
- Silver Donna;
- Gray Ghost;
- Lilac Baby;
- Lavender August;
- Gray Pearl;
- Silver Britain;
- Blue Camellia;
- Captain Sylvester;
- Beauty Gray;
- Bella Gray;
- Leon Silver;
- Hannah Lavender;
- Tom Smokey
- Nancy Fog.
Too long names are, of course, difficult to use, but for pronunciations can always be reduced more easily.
If you connect imagination to business, you can think of not only a unique double nickname, but also a “name-surname” for his pet.
Another option for the original nickname of the beast is to find out how translated into another language “blue”, “gray”, “silver”, “lavender”, and based on transcription come up with a name. Other hint – find a harmonious word that is somehow related to color, – This will be a great nickname.
For example, with the English language:
- Disco (silver disco ball).
- Amber (smoldering gray ember).
- Misty (foggy grayish distance).
- Mercury (steel shade of mercury).
- Olivia (olive).
- Sylvester, Silva, Silver, Silverton (silver, silver).
- Tinsel (silver tinsel).
You can again use your imagination – pick up English speakers names only remotely related to silly, silvery, blue:
- Anchovy (the name of the fish).
- Bullet (bullet).
- Eclipse (sunset, eclipse, twilight).
- Flash (fast, fast).
- And she.
- Mystic (covered in darkness of mystery).
- Rocket (rocket).
- Silverbell (silver bell).
Gray names with meaning for cats in different languages:
- Ash (ashes) – English.
- Usagi (Bunny) – Japan.
- Grizzly bear
- Gray (gray hair) – English.
- Fog (fog) – vngl.
- Argentum (silver) – lat.
- Haiiro (gray) – Japan.
Now, the names with the value for the cats:
- Kita (Northern) – Japan.
- Gris (gray) – English.
- Argenta (silver) – lat.
- Rain (rain) – vngl.
- Sheda (gray) is a Slovak.
- Shadow (shadow)
Names for seals
You can stop at the popular names for cats: Gray, Serko, Fog. A more interesting option is to think with whom, with what can associate color:
- Knife (knife);
- Zolla (clothing brand).
Gray kitten Zorro:
You can stop at the “cool” nickname:
- Little mouse;
- Piece of iron;
Names for Kitties
The choice of famous nicknames for kitties is not rich – Greta, Sera, Dove, Blackberry, Silva. But you can pick up more interesting ones. associations with a blue, “icy”, silver tint:
- Ice floe;
- Khaki (disguise);
- Star dust;
- Leda (from the word “ice”);
- Cleo, Cleopatra;
A selection of funny nicknames for kitties:
Another option is “gender-neutral” nicknames, equally well suited to both cats and cats:
- Knight (night);
- Ash (or Ashley, Ashton);
- Claudi (cloud);
- Dusty (color of dust);
- Inca (ink shade);
- Midnight (twilight, midnight);
Names of famous cats
Another “field” for a fantasy flight is to recall the names of the grays animals belonging, belonging to famous people. Can copy the nickname, but on its basis you can come up with a unique derivative:
- Kitty Ollie comedian Ricky Gervais.
- Cat Nick Eva Longoria.
- Siamese Cats Frank Sinatra and Miles Davis Rap Artist Snoop Dogg.
- Kitty Perry is the kitty of singer Catti Perry.
- Graham Ed Sheeran Cat.
- The striped beast of Cairo rapper Maclemore.
- Tabby Tabby Cat President Abraham Lincoln.
- Persian cat Murlyka Silo Green.
You can recall multi-, movie characters, somehow associated with color:
- Tom is the famous cat from Tom and Jerry.
- Bugs Bunny is a bunny from Fun Tunes.
- Totoro – the hero from the movie “My Neighbor Totoro”.
- Zhdun is a popular meme hero.
- Gandalf is the magician from The Lord of the Rings.
- Horton is an elephant from the movie of the same name.
- Grue is the main character from Despicable Me.
- Edward is a Twilight vampire.
And now – the famous names of the heroines:
- Lenny is a shark from Underwater Lads.
- Norushka is a mouse from Teremka.
- Gloria is a hippopotamus from Madagascar.
- Minnie is a mouse from Mickey Mouse.
- Squirrel is the heroine of Star Dog.
- Marty is a zebra from Madagascar.
- Emily is the heroine of the cartoon “Corpse of the Bride.”