Cats are amazing creatures, and, to tell you the truth, nobody owns a cat, as it’s much more correct to say that it is our feline friends who own us, and not vice versa. If business comes to the establishment of rules, then cats know them perfectly, when they make their owners “circle” around their little fluffy paws. People in love with cats are known as “elurophiles,” they want their feline friends to have everything that they may be needed to be happy, well-groomed, healthy and even spoiled.
There are many reasons why cats are so popular. in almost all countries of the world. They are very unusual and at the same time. being attractive creatures, and when meeting, their character turns out to be quite enjoyable. The only thing that cats do not like most of all, it’s changing your place of residence and your owners, so new owners often have to adapt to their new furry friend. Let’s take a look at our feline friends with from different sides and find out some interesting and funny facts about our pets.
- A cat can carry one litter of more than one cat.
- The normal weight of a cat is an average of 5 kg, but the most The heaviest ever registered cat weighed about 20 kg!
- A cat’s heart beats twice as fast as ours, namely 140 beats per minute.
- Cats have four toes on their hind legs, but five on each front.
- A large number of cat breeds do not have eyelashes at all
- Cats are not completely color blind – they see blue, red and green colors.
Cats are incredibly dexterous and elegant creatures, and they enjoy many amazing and subtle things. The beauty of these cute creatures also depends on their relationship to their owners. They are very clean animals and, as a rule, bury their stool, to hide their tracks. On the other hand, cats mark their territory, and this smell can be some kind of problem, though, if the cat has been sterilized, it will do so much less. Yet some amazing facts about cats:
- Cats spend about a third of their time caring for themselves.
- Within 24 hours, their sleep is up to 16 hours
- The largest registered litter in the amount of 14 kittens owned by persian cat
- The oldest cat lived 38 years, her name was Puff and she lived in Of England
- Isaac Newton is believed to be the first person to invented the door for cats, although no real evidence of this does not exist
- When a cat died in ancient Egypt, its owners as a sign mourning shaved eyebrows
- In ancient Egypt, if someone killed a cat, he himself could sentenced to death
Despite the fact that some breeds are extremely talkative with by their owners and other people, cats rarely meow with each other friend. When they fight, they are very noisy, but they do not meow friend at a friend even when very alarmed. A few more amazing facts:
- At the age of about a week, kittens begin to dream about an adult of life.
- All kittens have blue eyes immediately after birth, but they change color as they grow older.
- Some cats use a regular toilet successfully, and even can learn to flush after themselves, after they do their a business!
- Cats don’t like mice-flavored food!
- Cats do not think that they are small people, they see their owners like big cats!
Beautiful and smart creatures
Cats are beautiful and really smart little creatures, and they They know how to get what they want. It’s always nice to watch cats play with any toys we offer them. Not less when they play with toys, in reality they practice your hunting skills!
Some fun facts about cats:
- Cats do not eat sweets.
- Cats, unlike cats, are usually left-handed, and most cats on the contrary are right-handed.
- Cats cannot climb a tree head down because claws grow in the wrong direction to do this.
- According to legend, a cat crawled out of the mouth of a lion. It is happened after Noah prayed to God for food in his ark did not eat rats!
- Cats can reach speeds of up to 50 km per hour, but only at short distances.
- Cats have amazing ability to survive after falling from a great height. These abilities are due to excellent reflexes and balance with the help of the inner ears, which helps them fall exactly on your feet.
Cats love to be stroked, although some the signals say they are not too interested in this. However, when a cat rubs its face about its owner, this is not a simple sign affection, so they mark the person who belongs to them, and they do this through the smell of special glands located around them faces.
- In Egypt, over 300,000 were found in an ancient Egyptian cemetery mummified cats, unfortunately, they were found in 1888 and taken out of their packages, then they were sent to England and the USA, where the farmers used them as fertilizer!
- In Europe and North America, a black cat is considered unsuccessful. omen, while in the UK and Australia, on the contrary – her consider successful.
- The smallest cat with a pedigree is called Singaporean – the breed weighs no more than 1.8 kg.
- The largest cat is Maine Coon, their weight reaches 11.5 kg
- Cats do not like to walk on water, as their fur cannot protect them from getting wet, like many other animals!
Cats retain their amazing traits and habits throughout many centuries. With good care and grooming, cats can live very long, which means that they really become part of the family. If you are thinking about getting a kitten or cat, then you you can think of a pet in one of your local shelters for animals. Who knows, maybe one of these beautiful creatures Will there be a second chance?