Often the characters in films or cartoons are animals. Not is an exception and the children’s musical film “Adventure Electronics. Ressi – the dog from the movie “Electronics” won the hearts boys and girls. No wonder many viewers became interested in the four-legged companion breed robot boy.
The story of Ressy
The breed of this dog is the Airedale. Few people know what the basis the script of the film went to the fantastic novels of Evgeny Veltistov, one of which was called “Ressi – the elusive friend.” Name super-robot electronics genius toy dog turned into Robot Dog is an abbreviation that stands for The rarest Electronic Perfect Dog And so on (Ressie). Why did the director choose the role of electronic miracle? airedale?
There are several versions:
- In the 70s (the film was shot in 1979) in Russia the airedale became a very popular breed among dog breeders.
- Assistant directors found only this one in a toy store the dog.
- The director was so submissive to intelligence, diligence, artistic data and intelligence of a furry artist, found for the role of Ressie that other breeds do not even wanted to try for a role.
The Airedale Terrier named Chingiz starred in the film. Helped him cope with the responsible role of the trainer L. Ostretsova.
Due to the natural mind, stamina, ability make decisions independently in changing conditions, the fearlessness and strength inherent in the breed, Airedale Terrier Genghis brilliantly coped with the role, and after the end of filming “Electronics” was invited to another film, “The Life and Adventures of Four Friends.” IN The touching airedale film starred as Bubrick.
Watch an excerpt from the movie “Electronics” with a dog:
Interesting facts about the Airedale Terrier
The most interesting facts related to the Airedale Terrier – King among terriers:
- The breed appeared in response to the hunters need for a dog, which could perfectly swim, hunt in water and on the ground, dig land, driving out burrowing animals and running fast. Airedale fully meets all the requirements of a universal the hunter.
- Endurance. This trait of airedale is colorfully illustrated by June Dutcher and Janet Johnson Framke in The New Book of the Airedale. Dogs drove water rats into the water and starved to the usual water otter elements, swimming around it, and sometimes diving after prey, until she was exhausted.
- Fearlessness. In The Hunt (1760), Daniel describes how The airedale alone copes with a badger or wild cat. is he penetrates a dark hole to the fox, tearing it to pieces or pulling out. The dog boldly engages in battle even with several opponents, agility and speed forcing them to surrender.
- Friendliness and contact. Airedale get along well with children and by adults. Even an adult dog quickly gets used to a new family and housework.
- Independence in decision making. During the competition, popular in the XIX century. in northern England, the airedale was supposed to work on both sides of the water barrier, and as it made it difficult leadership, the dog himself had to learn to instantly accept solutions.
- Mental stability. Airedale not be afraid of loud sharp sounds, flashes, so they are often used as “girlfriends” dogs. During the wars, the Airedale terriers served as orderlies, signalmen, miners, bombers. These brave warriors have won the title “tank destroyers”, as they bravely threw themselves under the tracks and there dumped their deadly cargo.
- Great sense of smell. Airedale used in exploration lots to search for ore deposits which they smell at a depth of 7-12 meters.
- Devotion to duty. Colonel Joe Airedale Terrier the English army of Richardson, at the cost of his life, saved a whole battalion. A seriously injured dog brought an important report to the headquarters and died handing over package. A similar feat was performed by Airedale Kashtanka, who was wounded in the head and two weeks after that she kept in touch with reserve until it died near Narofominsk, and Airedale Fry, who I went 33 times with a report. Last time mortally wounded the dog delivered a packet and died from a shrapnel wound in the head.
- In Ukraine (v. Legedzino) a monument erected perpetuated deadly hand-to-hand combat of 150 border dogs and a regiment German soldiers. Among the brave companions of the border guards there were 19 Airedale Terriers.
Thanks to these qualities, the Airedale has not only won fans among writers, artists, politicians, but also hearts viewers who saw the good film “The Adventures of Electronics.”