Pug owners call “a bunch of happiness” – because it amazing little dogs that are not able to upset their owners. Since ancient times, representatives of this breed lived side by side with a man, and not somewhere, but in imperial palaces or houses nobility. Naturally, such a habitat left its mark on the nature of the pugs, but did not make them arrogant know-it-alls. Yes, a pug requires respect, but with a friendly attitude, will love his master and all household members. It is not simple a pet, and a friend and even a family member, which means he needs best nickname. Let’s see how to name a pug correctly.
- 1. Nicknames for Pug Boys
- 2. Nicknames for pug girls
- 3. How to choose a nickname
Nicknames for Pug Boys
Pugs, if not handsome, then certainly charming, and they are suitable short capacious nicknames – easily pronounced and pleasant to the ear. The boy can be called by choosing the appropriate one of the following names:
- On A-B-V: Archie, Alan, Alf, Alex, Arnie, Buddy, Best, Bill, Bruce, Buster, Barney, Bonnie, Ben, Bobby, Bailey, Bonch, Butch, Woolf, Valley, Willy, West, Screw;
- On GDE: Henry, Greg, Gwaine, Gaudi, Grady, Graham, Hans, Grimm, Hamlet, Jackie, Johnny, Duke, Dew, Jai, Denny, Dickie, Jag, Eros, Yenir, Yerek, Ermak;
- On Zh-Z-I: Jean, Zhora, Zhaur, Gerard, Zhek, Zui, Zeus, Zur, Zolt, Ziggy, Zest, Icarus, Irt, Inter, Ibis, Iris, Ichar;
- On KLM: Clyde, Kif, Kaus, Kroks, Kresh, Kaffi, Kurt, Quest, Kerry, Luke, Suite, Lint, Lex, Lorik, Lure, Lucky, Leo, Lexus, Mobby, Mickey, Marcus, Matthew, Met, Murphy, Miffy, Muffin;
- On N-O-P: Knight, Nero, North, Nato, Nuker, Nice, Nemo, Noris, Oji, Opal, Otto, Orso, Oliver, Austin, Olive, Oppy, Olaf, Ordy, Persian, Percy, Poker, Parks, Pamir, Beijing, Prince, Patrick, Putsch, Peter, Pegasus, Poco, Pride;
- On RC: Randy, Ryde, Ren, Renny, Ricci, Ricky, Ray, Reef, Ridge, Rocky, Rudy, Rial, Scamp, Slip, Swine, Spice, Scout, Scott, Scotty, Strike, Scooter, Sven, Stitch, Skye, Steve, Sweet, Sandy, Tobby, Tucker, Toffey, Torik, Troy, Tyson, Torrey, Tripsy, Trip, Toros, Tuffer, Theseus, Theo, Teddy;
- On U-F-H: Upam, Urs, Ulaf, Walker, Unik, Ulni, Urgas, Ursik, Frank, Pound, Frodo, Farley, Flipper, Frank, Freddy, Fox, Foxster, Phlox, Faun, Horn, Hunter, Hooter, Harley, Hart, Hoops, Hank, Hutch, Haris, Hook;
- On CC: Zeiss, Citron, Citrus, Cent, Caesar, Zeri, Chuck, Chucky, Chase, Chase, Choker, Chief, Charlie, Chan, Chile, Shark, Sheriff, Shelton, Sean, Shanny, Shah, Chef, Shelley;
- On SH-E-U-Y: Sherbet, Shchebby, Edwin, Eros, Emir, Earl, Elliot, Elwood, Aeschylus, Effie, Eric, Erius, Eugene, Yurik, Junior, Young, Yard, Jacobs, Janis, Janus.
So funny kids with a funny face can be given cool nickname, which would reflect their peculiarity – character, appearance, habit, etc. Pugs can become Bingo, Google, Gavs, Duce, Dollar, Marshmallow, Raisins, Crumbs, Cube, Cactus, Coconut, Kaif, Cupcake, Coffee, Carabas, Latte, Lipton, Maksikom, Mucho, Mocha, Nafane, Pippo, Piston, Pong, Puff, Punch, Pokemon, Radish, Rumbik, Scooter, Snickers, Scotch, Stitch, Scout, Troll, Tetris, Uryuk, Funtik, Fuki, Fakir, Bumblebee.
A funny pet that is capable of various scams and always is preparing a new “surprise” for its owners, maybe Veselchak, Schuher, Hulk, Zhivchik, Pirate, Bandit, Egoza, Savage, Slam, Raid, Rogue, Shil.
Many pugs like to eat, but if you do not feed your pet recommended, then no one forbids giving him an “appetizing” nickname, it can be Bagel, Donut, Pie, Zhorik, Winnie the Pooh, Bubble, Zhirok, Cheburek, Belyash, Pelmen.
The pug boy’s name should be short and sound good, and Another caveat – the baby should respond to it.
More nicknames for dog boys.
Nicknames for pug girls
Charming girls with expressive eyes are suitable also short nicknames, but at the same time they can be very, very beautiful.
- On A-B-B: Ali, Aliya, Agniya, Akhta, Harp, Alma, Asti, Buna, Briana, Brit, Bonita, Brooks, Blondie, Bessie, Baxi, Beta, Shaving, Britney, Bohemia, Barry, Baby, Betty, Vicksi, Vega, Viola, Vivian, Vivienne, Valley, Veta, Valma, Venus, Violetta, Vesta;
- On G-D-E: Gate, Grace, Gelexi, Hera, Goldie, Gobi, Gaby, Gladys, Galia, Gerda, Geti, Gloria, Glory, Desi, Jody, Joyce, Dixie, Dominic, Delia, Dana, Danae, Delilah, Jay, Dinara, Elga, Eve, Yetti, Herma, Evitt, Blackberry, Elena, Elonka.
- On ZHZI: Giselle, Joli, Jacqueline, Justin, Zhenya, Jeanette, Zhudit, Zura, Zeya, Zora, Ash, Zimushka, Zlatka, Zolotinka, Itsey, Irlyn, Isis, Spark, Ithac, Illad, Iren, Yvette, Ivory;
- On KLM: Cleo, Quincy, Coquette, Kara, Corey, Kerry, Kirby, Katherine, Cuba, Kia, Courtney, Lesta, Luciana, Lizzy, Lana, Liana, Lot, Latifa, Lava, Leila, Lucky, Lotti, Leda, Mystic, Maura, Milori, Maggie, Maya, Melody, Meris, Maggie;
- On N-O-P: Naomi, Nelly, Nessi, Nymph, Niagara, Nora, Navarra, Naiad, Ney, Narine, Find, Olsi, Olivia, Orchid, Oji, Ophelia, Ollie, Penny, Platinum, Perseus, Pinkie Pie, Palermo, Peacock;
- On RCT: Rachel, Rihanna, Ray, Ramona, Roxy, Rosie, Racy, Rhonda, Rufina, Scotty, Sally, Shroud, Susie, Sophia, Scarlett, Sandy, Cecilia, Temmy, Tilda, Trisha, Toleda, Tyra, Tanisha, Trixie, Taffy;
- U-F-H: Uriah, Upsi, Winsley, Unita, Uzzi, Fairy, Feri, Frisbee, Fanny, Feda, Felissa, Fiesta, Themis, Phloxy, Fiona, Faina, Hatti, Hale, Helly, Holly, Hannah, Hilary, Chloe;
- On Ts-Ch-Sh: Tsarina, Tseliya, Zeiss, Tsilya, Tsertsya, Cholita, Chile, Cherry, Charlie, Cheruta, Changsey, Enchantress, Chesma, Shelley, Sharon, Shayney, Charlize, Sherry;
- On Щ-Э-Ю-Я: Sherbet, Puppies, Evita, Ally, Emmy, Etna, Esther, Evita, Eskimo, Eva, Airlie, Yuvitt, Juno, Southerner, Jadwiga, Java, Ioannina, Yalta, Yant.
In addition, the baby may come up with a nickname that causes a smile on faces of people around. In this case, a girl pug can call Gadget, Bead, Cherry, Freckle, Gulka, Dusey, Zhuzhi, Ms., Toffee, Button, Tiny, Drop, Flirty, Kalinka, Kiki, Coco, Candy, Lyalka, Mimi, Honey, Minnie, Pug, Fly, Fly, Mule, Nusey, Olive, Button, Piggy, Pixie, Pepsi, Pony, Poncho, Pupsi, Pipette, Ranetka, Topless, Tutti, Frutti, Tequila, Fifa, Franta, Pistachio, Persimmon, Sweet cherry, Shuney, Shoubebi, Shusha, Pike.
The baby, who is not averse to eating a lot, will be glad get a name like Buns, Buns, Forks, Eclair, Meatballs, Meatballs, Pelmeshi, Buzy, Condensed milk, Potatoes.
If you take the nicknames associated with the birthplace of the breed, then for a pug dog fit the following:
- Kiku – chrysanthemum;
- Hala – a flower;
- Sakura – cherry;
- Hinata – sunflower;
- Akane – a red flower;
- Aimee – a flower;
- Hotaru is a firefly.
More nicknames for dog girls.
How to choose a nickname
Pug is a dog for a family, therefore it’s best to choose a nickname, coming together, even if the dog was bought as a gift for one member. In any case, this baby quickly disposes to itself all households.
The second point, the name should not be offensive, unpronounceable and hastily chosen. Given that the baby will live in the family for more than one year, do not rush, you can choose several the most liked options and try them on the four-legged to a friend. The puppy should also like the nickname.
There are separate rules for dogs with a pedigree – about them consult with breeders. After that, rather in all, the circle of names will narrow significantly. If a name consisting of of 3-4 or more syllables, best reduced to pet name – Archibald – Archie, Elizabeth – Lizzy, Elleonora – Ally. Such a “shortened” nickname is much it is more convenient to use on walks, during training, and even home circle.
Useful: how to care and how to feed pug dog.
Pugs – dogs of emperors, while they are considered the most fun of four-legged pets. They like to accompany their master. everywhere, lying nearby on the couch and enjoy the goodies. it brings them even closer to a person and makes them indispensable companions. Of course, to name such a favorite is worth come up with the most suitable name.