French Bulldogs are dogs with an unusual appearance, so say “on the fan”, however, judging by the popularity, these charm a lot of fans. These little descendants of Molossians are fighting dogs, became wonderful pets, funny, unpretentious and good-natured. But in case of danger, he, not thinking, rush to the rescue. If such a pet appears soon at home, you can already look at suitable names.
- 1. How to name a French bulldog boy
- 2. Nicknames for a French bulldog girl
- 3. How to choose a nickname
How to name a french bulldog boy
Given the size, constitution and appearance of the French bulldog, a short nickname, harmonious and good, will suit him spoken:
- A-B-V: Axel, Alf, Henri, Armani, Archie, Atila, Arash, Arbat, Alir, Argus, Ark, Achilles, Boatswain, Batman, Barney, Belis, Boyd, Bug, Bizzy, Bird, Bibi, Bucks, Burke, Bond, Butch, Buddy, Bucky, Bruno, Bingo, Wolfe, Willy, Vincent, Valley, Walter;
- G-D: Hephaestus, Hector, Goye, Gourmet, Harry, Henry, Gucci, Gran, Gerd, Gaston, Grady, Granny, Gold, Dart, Denis, Dave, Donato, Gini, Jiper, Daxie, Dixie, Dantes, Dante, Yenisei, Erosh, Erofei;
- ZHZ: Gerrard, Jacques, Jean, Beetle, Zhaur, Zhou, Zhoshua, Jef, Zeus, Marshmallows, Zidane, Zane, Zach, Zag, Zaire, Zorg, Zorro, Zeke, Eli, Ilar, Indigo, Irk, Iris, Ymir, Ingur, Ilir, Inter, Iraq;
- K-L-M: Caliph, Carat, Casper, Clyde, Cupid, Cooper, Corsair, Quest, Kord, Corey, Case, Ken, Corey, Craig, King, Cousteau, Chris, Columbus, Larry, Lloyd, Louis, Lux, Laurie, Laurent, Marcy, Minnie, Mason, Mitch, Moby, Moor, Men, Mark, Mix;
- N-O-P: Noris, Naruto, Ned, Next, Nemo, Knight, Nero, Nico, Nuts, Neville, Olaf, Oliver, Olevier, Oddi, Ozzy, Orion, Prince, Paris, Patrick, Pilot, Paice, Parks, Porter, Picard, Presley;
- R-S-T: Rocky, Renault, Rio, Rems, Rolly, Rum, Ryan, Rum, Ryan, Royal, Reef, Ritz, Ray, Rush, Sig, Sid, Sandy, Silver, Spike, Simba, Sponge, Sparky, Skye, Dumps, Sprint, Tobi, Tabs, Thor, Trevor, Tyler, Tori, Thorne, Tibet, Torro, Tai, Torch, Trump, Taco, Taco, Trix;
- U-F-H: White, Wally, Hugo, Urry, Unik, Unther, Ulysses, Uyan, Fabio, Force, Bassoon, Fry, Fakir, Frank, Fint, Fly, Flyer, Frankie, Fresh, Flash, Fel, Hoku, Haggis, Hati, Horst, Hoper, Hein, Juan, Hitch, Henk;
- Ts-Sh-Sh: Tsina, Citrus, Tserius, Tsar, Tsars, Tsukat, Tsunami, Chase, Chucky, Chain, Chipsy, Chappy, Cherry, Chigay, Sheikh, Shine, Schnapps, Schulz, Shaman, Shel;
- EJ: Evan, Elar, Elfie, Henri, Edgar, El, Eric, Ecru, Eclair, Etienne, Aeneas, Yuan, Yurus, South, Yugan, Eugene, Eustace, Yupsi, Yaris, Tier, Iago, Yaggi, Jaguan, Jason, Yamal, Young, Yamur.
If the baby shows character (still among his relatives there are fighting dogs), does not give descent to other pets and does not allow liberties to strangers, then his nickname may mark such a feature. A bulldog can become a Bandit, Barmaley, Buyan, Volcano, Grizzly, Demon, Couscous, Herod, Hurricane, Cerberus, Shocker.
But most often the French do not show such qualities without much necessary, they like to wallow, reflect and at the same time take a nap. Funny names like Watermelon Babby, Eggplant, Barberry, Butuz, Tambourine, Burrito, Gnome, Kefirchik, Cube, Couturier, Lemon, Marmalade, Funtik, Froggy, Coconut, Rubik, Pepper, Farts, The Hobbit.
Since French bulldogs are somewhat rounded format and are strong, it gives owners the opportunity call the baby Bubble, Pie, Pups, Puzik, Gingerbread, Hamburger, Pelmeni, Puzan, Fat, Boar.
More nicknames for dog boys.
Nicknames for french bulldog girls
Although the appearance of the representatives of this breed is difficult to name elegant, yet for the owners, in most cases, this The original grunting and snoring girl is the most attractive and beloved. So, it’s quite possible to choose a harmonious and beautiful nickname for a French bulldog:
- On A-B-B: Ada, Aji, Alita, Arma, Aya, Athena, Isa, Alisha, Arizona, Buggy, Bonnie, Bon, Breeze, Britta, Beauty, Betsy, Bentley, Wendy, Witt, Vega, Wanda, Varna, Veronik;
- On G-D-E: Gabby, Hera, Grace, Gressy, Gabsi, Gwen, Gerda, Gira, Gita, Ducky, Dixie, Debbie, Deborah, Dila, Delilah, Dora, Dari, Desi, Delphi, Doty, Eve, Europe, Eugene, Elly, Enia, Esna;
- On ZhZI: Zhadi, Zhador, Zhane, Zhasni, Zhessi, Zhudit, Zhuli, Zayna, Zana, Xena, Zarina, Zessie, Zosia, Winter, Zlatka, Zoe, Asterisk, Zita, Izzy, Irma, Yvon, Ibiza, Illi, Ithaca, Iris;
- On KLM: Kerry, Kimberly, Costa, Carly, Cora, Cassie, Candy, Kendis, carly, quest, curry, coddy, korda, lara, leda, lucky, Lotta, Lola, Moon, Lolita, Lyanka, Lisa, Leah, Latif, Lexi, Maggie, Maggie, Mamba, Marcy, Mina, Marys, Morissa, Marta, Marne;
- On N-O-P: Nora, Nabi, Nexia, Nessi, Nicky, Nola, Naiad, Nelly, Nigra, Nymph, Odette, Oddi, Ophelia, Orsi, Audrey, Oxy, Olivia, Olli, Onyx, Soldering, Pammy, Pandy, Persia, Percy, Polly, Perry, Panochka, Penny, Peggy;
- On RCT: Runa, Reggie, Rada, Regina, Ronda, Robbie, Racy, Rafi, Renny, Rexie, Roxy, Ripley, Setty, Sati, Sally, Snezha, Shiba, Silva, Sorbonne, Sweetie, Salma, Tori, Tracy, Tripsy, Tala, Tammy, Tabby, Tessa, Techna, Theon;
- U-F-H: Ulm, Wally, Ursi, Uni, Uni, Uzzi, Whitney, Phoebe, Fiona, Frau, Feda, Fanny, Fabia, Fancy, Frankie, Phyllis, Heidi, Holly, Helen, Hershey, Chloe, Hamsey, Hobby, Herry;
- On Ts-Ch-Sh: Tserri, Tsilli, Tsimeya, Tseya, Citro, Tseba, Tseksi, Tsushima, Chani, Charlie, Chase, Chinita, Chaga, Chrka, Chara, Chelsea, Cherry, Chess, China, Shayni, Shina, Shusta, Shade, Chanel, Shadow, Shiva, Shirley.
- On E-U-Z: Abby, Eba, Eliade, Esther, Estee, Erin, Era, Ally, Evita, Aggie, Ed, Aisha, Elary, Yubby, Yuggi, Yuji, Ugra, Southerner, Yucca, Yushka, Yunsi, Utah, Juno, Yuf, Yanika, Yanita, Yant, Yadviga, Yanuna, Yalina, Yant, Yara, Jasper, Yaffi.
French bulldog girls can be given simple fun nicknames consisting of two identical syllables: Mi-Mi, Zhi-Zhi, Zhu-Zhu, Zi-Zi, Lu-Lu, BBC, Si-Si, Fi-Fi, Tsa-Tsa, Tse-Tse. Also a dog you can call Baby, Busey, Dusey, Zosey, Pusey, Tusey, Kusey, Bucha, Byasha, Vaxa, Bug, Hare, Toffee, Kiwi, Pipa, Pepsi, Pussy, Chuchy, Tsypy, Baby, Cutie, Pet, Lyubasha.
If the new pet, while still a baby, shows character, then her name is Zadir, Piranha, Bite, Fury, Gargoyle, Helm, Ardent. Yes, not too harmonious nicknames, but they reflect the character dogs.
More nicknames for dog girls.
How to choose a nickname
If you are going to take a pet to the house, the owners initially choose breed, based on preferences and conditions. But often the baby is taken instead of the one who “ran away in the rainbow” and trying to make sure he was as close as possible to a departed pet. Not worth giving a new member of the family has the same nickname, because this is another animal, with its character and features, even if it is very reminiscent of last pet.
Do not pick up a nickname before the puppy appears in the house – initially you need to look at it, but better the first time to observe. Butch may turn out to be Apollo, and Venus – a Bun or buzzing.
If a certain letter is attached to the pedigree, then this significantly reduces the search circle – you can give the puppy a complex name, for example double or with an adjective – Crystal Blues, Bagration, Lunar Flower, etc., and at home call pet in abbreviated form – Bluesy, Looney, Buggy.
French Bulldogs are companion dogs and get along well with everyone family members. Therefore, it will be better if the nicknames in the selection are all family members, including younger ones, participate. It is important to everyone liked the chosen name, was easy to pronounce, and the pet quickly learned it.
Dogs respond best to nicknames that begin with consonants and consist of 1-2 syllables. Another point – the most easily assimilable sounds – hissing.
Useful: than feed French bulldog.
French Bulldog – a breed that has passed a serious breeding work, turning from formidable dogs for hunting beasts and arenas, in pets. They have some problems. with health and need care. And the first steps that they take owners in this direction choose a suitable name that will accompany the doggie his whole life.