Chihuahua is not an ordinary breed, because its representatives quite extraordinary. Not only are their lifespan bigger than other dogs, they are the smallest doggies in the world. And, in addition, you can find these kids on ancient frescoes that date back to BC. Is it really such a pet does not deserve the most suitable name, which can tell a lot about its owner? What can be called baby chihuahua?
- 1. Nicknames for Chihuahua Boy
- 2. Nicknames for chihuahua girls
- 3. What to look for when choosing a nickname?
Nicknames for Chihuahua Boy
If you choose a nickname for your tiny four-legged friend based on the nature, you should not “offend” the baby. After all, in contrast from other representatives of decorative breeds, chihuahua stress-resistant, have a strong psyche and in no way cowardly. So, male, “no kidding,” maybe:
- Bruce Lee
- The sheriff;
- The viking.
In addition, chihuahua dogs have a charming appearance, and you can emphasize this with a beautiful nickname. Great for them following names:
If the owners have a good sense of humor, then their doggie may get a funny name. But it’s worth remembering that cool the nickname in no case should be offensive, it can be:
- Candied fruit;
Active baby can become Shustrik, Zhivchik, Yurkim, Egoza, Jumper, Shalun, Schuher, Bumblebee, Scotch, Tomahawk, Kipish, Gamer, Courage, Cube, Shkodnik, Shumkov, Call, Pirate, Flint.
Wayward dog that is happy for people, but not for everyone, the nickname Ficus, Cactus, Hedgehog, Thorn, Critter, Kusun will do.
Of course, representatives of this breed, although they have a brave heart and are fearless doggies, yet they are crumbs and pets of the family, which means that such crumbs are suitable following nicknames:
- A nut;
- Lucky (Lucky).
It’s not so rare that dog owners turn to foreign languages to choose a nickname for your puppy. Often they dwell on sonorous and at the same time short German names. what Regarding a chihuahua, the following applies to them:
- Walter (Valley);
- Klaus (Klaas);
- Peter (German: Peter, Petty, Pete);
- Thomas (Tommy);
Sometimes the owner wants to name a new family member in such a way so that the nickname has a hidden meaning. In this situation, you can see variants from eastern languages, some words are quite sonorous and have a suitable translation:
- Aiko is the beloved;
- Wren – lotus;
- Yuki – snow;
- Urtok is a friend;
- Lal – ruby;
- Nariko – thunder;
- Torik is dark;
- Cher is a lion;
- Humo is a gamayun bird.
More nicknames for dog boys.
Nicknames for chihuahua girls
Girl chihuahas are affectionate dogs who don’t have a soul in to their master, they are faithful and loving. What can be called such an amazing tiny creature? Natural that graceful beautiful, harmonious names are ideal for babies:
- On A: Alpha, Amanda, Assol, Amelie, Annette, Ariel, Arizona, Anfisa, Allegra, Avril, Agness, Adea, Adeline, Avdotya, Agatha, Agrafen, Aguilera, Ariadne, Adelae, Alir, Alice, Alisha;
- On B: Babette, Barcelona, Black, Bella, Bessie, Britney, Bailey, Brianna, Briata, Barcelona, Bozena, Bonitta, Bohemia, Ballerina, Beatrice, Belinda;
- On In: Vanessa, Vivien, Valencia, Venice, Viola, Vesta, Vanilla, Velessa, Vienna, Veniswell, Valencia, Venus, Valdes, Vendetta, Violetta, Wii, Veselina, Vestal, Velma;
- On G: Gabriela, Grace, Hordelia, Hera, Havanna, Grace, Guinea, Gordy, Golda, Gloria, Gelsey, Gracie, Gulnara;
- On D: Jesse, Dolly, Dixie, Darina, Dinara, Delia, Delilah, Diaz
- On E: Eve, Elonka, Elvetta, Efimia, Ejina, Ellow, Hermione, Yezhenka, Yesenia;
- On F: Jasmine, Jesse, Jessica, Juliet, Pearls, Geneva, Jeanine, Zhenivieva, Justin, Jacqueline, Julien;
- On W: Zemfira, Zarina, Cinderella, Zayushka, Asterisk, Zimushka, Zulfiya, Zlata, Bunny, Zuleika, Dawn, Zolotko, Marshmallow, Goldilocks;
- On And: Yvon, Ifiti, Infanta, Yvette, Indira, Ilona, Iolanta, Ioletta, Irena, Isabella, Izzy, Infanta, Iveria.
- On K: Caramel, Cleopatra, Cleo, Kerry, Casey, Canada, Kalinka, Kesmeya, Kaira, Carolina, Kenari, Christy, Calypso, Kimberly, Corsica.
- On L: Lily, Lilianna, Lola, Lolita, Moon, Lagoon, Luciana, Lex, Lelea, Lianna, Lyonora, Lady, Lucia, Lana;
- On M: Maya, Miriyka, Mayla, Molly, Milka, Melissenta, Merlin, Minnie, Milena, Mirra, Merinda, Mystic, Montana, Mirabelle, Maggie, Malta, Melissa, Muse;
- On N: Nicole, Nona, Nani, Ninetta, Nelly, Nefertiti, Nessi, Nora, Nice, Sissy, Find, Nerve, Ney, Niabel, Neya;
- On O: Orchid, Obby, Olis, Olive, Olisia, Oleander, Otava, Orionna, Oraya, Octavia, Oddi, Orsi;
- P: Perseus, Penelope, Piper, Pandora, Perez, Princess, Panochka, Peleus, Pelageya, Pearl, Pelageya, Penny;
- On R: Raquel, Rebecca, Romona, Regina, Rina, Rihanna, Roventa, Rosa, Riolla, Ressi, Ripley, Robin, Roxy, Regina, Ronda;
- On C: Silva, Stela, Simon, Sale, Cecilia, Cecil, Sania, Snowball, Snowflake, Sunset, Sibylla, Sofia, Safina, Sapphire, Suzy, Selina, Savannah;
- On T: Tori, Tracy, Theon, Tiara, Tabby, Tiffany, Trisha, Taylor, Tessa, Tili, Teffi, Tuscany, Tammy;
- On U: Ursula, Luck, Uliya, Union, Delight, Wendy, Ulmira, Usolia, Ursulia;
- On F: Fabia, Freya, Phoebe, Philadelphia, Felicia, Fairy, Fifa, Flora, Felin, Ferry, Freesia, Theophanes;
- On X: Helena, Holdie, Chloe, Hilary, Hannah, Charisma, Haley, Juan, Happy, Helga;
- On Ts: Tsunamis, Blooms, Flower, Tserceya, Zerrera, Ceisi, Flower;
- On H: Chelsea, Cherokee, Chara, Chasey, Charmi, Enchantress, Cherry, Cheerlitta;
- On W: Sherry, Cher, Shayna, Shanni, Shakira, Chantal, Sharman, Cheryl
- On E: Eleanor, Emmy, Ashley, Eureka, Elvira, Elma, Elf, Esther, Aeneas, Emilia, Eclair;
- On the South: Juno, Eugene, Yucca, Junia, Judith;
- On I: Java, Jasper, Amber, Yasmina, Yalona.
But not only beautiful nicknames attract owners of a Chihuahua, sometimes you want to call these babies a funny nickname, forcing smile. And here you should not forget – the name should not be offensive. A girl can become a Bun, Cheesecake, Vaxa, Waffle, Toffee, Barberry, Cherry, Raisin, Sprat, Catopult, Peppy, Pixie, Flash Drive, Simka, Dumpling, Olive, Button, Pussy, Sunflower Seed, Lyalechka, Fifa, Malinka, Blackberry, Bead, Barbie, Doll.
And if the baby is not too complaisant, then it is quite possible to call her Zlyuchka, Bullet, Furia, Echidna, Sinister, Erinia, Nippers, Jaguana, Zhuzhai. If you take a nickname with a value, then this pet Breeds fit the following:
- Bonito – satisfied;
- Hotaru – the firefly;
- Haruki – radiant;
- Sakura – cherry flower;
- Kokoro is the soul;
- Aiko is a favorite;
- Assa – morning dawn;
- Kaori – a pleasant aroma;
- Cheeky – baby;
- Aki – Autumn.
More nicknames for dog girls.
What to look for when choosing a nickname?
Chihuahua – a small dog, even tiny, but full self-esteem and very smart, which means the owners should think about how to name your pet. For representatives of this breed you can safely take the names of various deities, yet Chihuahua once considered sacred animals. They are also long time lived only in noble families, so it’s quite possible borrow the royal name, and it will not be a mockery.
But still do not forget that unpronounceable words, which will not only be difficult to pronounce, but the dog will not be able to to learn, it’s better not to choose. And do not rush – there is always the opportunity to look closely at the pet, its appearance, behavior, perhaps a suitable name will come by itself. Such a nickname will be the best option and, undoubtedly, its owner will like it.
Useful: how to choose and how to feed chihuahua.
By acquiring a tiny four-legged friend, the owners, before just think about the nickname, and rightly so. Especially Chihuahua sometimes not just a pet, but a family member and even successfully plays a role baby.