People helped raccoons: rescue video from fire

Two raccoons almost became victims of a fire. Fortunately animals managed to save.

The incident happened in the city of South Bend (USA). Firefighters, Arriving to extinguish a fire in a warehouse, we saw a frightening picture – on on the roof of the house were raccoons. Witnesses seriously feared for their lives animals, because they could suffocate from smoke and burn. People decided help animals, relying on their resourcefulness – to the wall of the building put a ladder. Raccoons lived up to expectations and quickly realized what is what. They deftly descended the steps and, finding themselves in security, ran away from the fire.

The moment of the descent of animals was captured on video.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: