Treats for dogs are sometimes indispensable, especially if the pet deserved encouragement for good behavior or team performance during training time. One thing to keep in mind, yummy for a four-legged, it should be different from the usual for a person delicacies. Sweets, for example, are not allowed for dogs. Banned also there are uncooked smoked products and products with a high content fat.
In addition, some products in vet shops advertised as delicacies for dogs, may be harmful to animals, despite its attractive smell and taste. They contain flavorings, flavor enhancers and other chemicals. So if you want treat a friend with a tasty and healthy treat, it’s better to cook it do it yourself.
- 1 “Crunches” of the lung
- 2 Curd balls
- 3 Dried Strips
- 4 liver cookies
- 5 Cheese Bones
- 5.1 Video: do-it-yourself snacks for dogs
“Crunches” of the lung
Outside they turn out crispy, and inside they are soft and gentle
This simple treat is especially convenient to use during walks: you can take it with you, it does not get your hands dirty.
To prepare the “crunch” you will need a beef lung.
- Rinse the light and cut into pieces, then put on foil baking tray.
- Bake a treat in the oven at 180 ° C.
Cooking time depends on preference. animal. If your pet likes crispy dry pads, you need to bake the pieces for several hours. For easy with the soft part inside takes less baking time. Such It is recommended to store the type of treat in the refrigerator.
Please note that after preparation, the volume of offal decrease by about 2 times, so cut it should be larger the estimated size of the finished “crunch”.
Suitable as a top dressing for both adult dogs and puppies
Despite the lack of meat components, this is a treat many four-legged friends like it. Besides cottage cheese contains calcium, which strengthens bones, which is especially useful during the period of growth and aging of the dog.
- fat-free cottage cheese – 100 g;
- butter – 25 g;
- oat flakes – 100 g.
- Grind the flakes into small crumbs.
- Mix cottage cheese with warmed butter.
- Put everything together in a homogeneous slurry, mold the balls.
- Bake the resulting balls in the oven. Baking time – 25-30 minutes.
A great treat for any breed
The main advantage of this cooking method is the minimum effort.
For the preparation of dried strips you will need any kind lean meat or offal (with the exception of pork).
- Cut the meat into strips, dry in the oven for about 20–25 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Then reduce the temperature to 100 ° C and dry to readiness.
If the dish is well dried, then it can be stored for a long time. at room temperature.
You can add carrots, apples, honey and others to the composition ingredients
This treat also has a long shelf life, but keep it better in the fridge. Giving your pet a treat is recommended in small portions to check if the dog is allergic. Some pets generally turn away from such treats.
- liver, preferably veal – 500 g;
- oat flakes – 2 tbsp. l .;
- chicken egg – 2 pcs.;
- chopped garlic – 2 tsp.
- Mix everything and pass through a meat grinder.
- Make the dough, roll it into a cake and bake until tender in oven at a temperature of 200 ° C.
- Then cut into small pieces of any shape.
Such a dish does not contain unnecessary harmful ingredients dog health
For the preparation of goodies, it is better to take low-fat cheese.
- hard cheese – 100 g;
- buckwheat flour – 250 g;
- yogurt, preferably without additives – 100 g;
- vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l .;
- water – 70–80 ml.
- Finely grate cheese, knead all components.
- Blind flat bones from the resulting dough.
- Bake at a temperature of 140 ° C.
You can give such a treat to a dog only when it is completely cool.
Video: do-it-yourself snacks for dogs
Even if your friend liked the treat, it’s still not worth it. pamper it with such food too often and in large quantities. If the dish becomes everyday food, it will cease to be a treat for pet.