Dachshund is a burrow hunter with pronounced instincts. This doggie is not will miss the opportunity to catch a cat on the street, create a hole from a plaid or stick your long nose somewhere. Becoming, for the most part, a pet, a representative of this breed has not lost its natural inclinations, and the owners have to put up with them. However, in popularity, dachshunds are today at the top rating lines, and there are a number of explanations for this. They are faithful, smart. and intelligent, and at the same time have an extraordinary appearance. how can we call such an unusual dog?
- 1. Nicknames for dachshund boy
- 2. Nicknames for dachshund girls
- 3. How to choose a suitable nickname?
Nicknames for dachshund boy
Many people compare dachshund with leg-sausage, sausage or even a hot dog, but the owners know that their pets are agile, quick and very active dogs that can bore with their games. In addition, they have a very elegant face with smart eyes. And all this suggests that the nickname for a dachshund can be beautiful and Perfectly fit your owner:
- On A-B-V: Aron, Agat, Archie, Azhur, Adonis, Ivor, Alan, Akela, Axel, Algeria, Amadeus, Anker, Bucks, Billy, Burke, Bard, Barney, Berkeley, Ben, Boston, Blacks, Best, Brit, White, Web, Volt, Web, Wirth;
- On GDE: Hans, Garde, Harlem, Goofy, Hector, Hercules, Grant, Grieg, Groom, Guar, Grand Prix, Dax, Darling, Dustin, Ducker, Demio, Joker, Dick, Diego, Dilon, Duke, Elir, Eros, Esaul, Eusebius, Drive;
- On ZHZ: Gerard, Georges, Joshua, Zhek, Zhuar, Julien, Zaur, Zephyr, Zorg, Ziggy, Zerro, Zeus, Zulan, Zuid-West, Ibiza, Ilan, Invar, Indigo, Ital, Incanto, Infant;
- On KLM: Cahors, Cairo, Kabul, Caliph, Kant, Karat, Carlo, Casper, Quest, Kent, Cantor, Cord, Corsair, Kraft, Larson, Lex, Larry, Lord, Louis, Lotus, Luke, Lloyd, Moor, Tycoon, Mario, Martin, Merce, Matt, Mickey;
- On N-O-P: Nice, Nate, Nike, Noir, Neptune, Nectar, Nikki, Noris, Nilson, Oji, Oliver, Oloron, Orpheus, Onyx, Opal, Paco, Pegasus, Pascal, Poker, Paul, Prince, Pierce, Pierre, Perseus;
- On RC: Raja, Roland, Rennie, Radar, Ramon, Reggae, Ralph, Rauf, Reggie, Raid, Remus, Ritz, Ronnie, Sam, Simon, Sultan, Sapphire, Sirius, Scout, Scatl, Stefan, Sandy, Tagir, Times, Timer, Town, Teddy, Tibet, Tarot;
- On UFF: Ulan, Umka, Ural, Wallis, Walt, Hugo, Uchan, Uchar, Unix, Fabian, Phlox, Pharaoh, Falk, Phantom, Fest, Fort, Fili, Finch, Flash, Flick, Faun, Haris, Horthy, Hans, Jose, Hugo, Happy;
- On CC: Cerberus, Cirus, Citron, Citrus, Zeiss, Chico, Charles, Chasey, Chain, Cherry, Ching, Chumak, Shagran, Shaggy, Shine, Charles, Sherkhan, Sherlock, Train;
- On E-YU: Action, Evan, Edgar, Edler, Ecco, Al, Elliot, Elf, Andy, Eik, Earl, Emir, Etienne, Yunei, Jurgen, Yucatan, Yucca, Eugene, Yahont, Janhel, Jacobs, Iago, Jaguar.
Dachshunds have a good appetite, so if the pet is a glutton, it can be emphasized with the corresponding nickname, but at the same time Be sure to follow the diet of a four-friend. Doggie fit nicknames: Baton, Pretzel. Meatball, Pie, Dumpling, Sausage, Bagel, Cheburek.
Representatives of this breed are quite cocky, and some do not miss the chance to compete in force with their own kind, Such a doggie can become a Pirate, Barmaley, Volcano, Bandit, Rogue, Rimbaud And when the dachshund puppy is a fun slobber, you can give him the nickname Naughty, Drive, Joker, Magician, Buffoon, Naughty, Bumblebee, Showman.
In addition, there are tons of funny nicknames suitable for charismatic dogs like dachshund: Baguette, Gnome, Gremlin, Troll, Google, Coconut, Dude, Forbes, Tuning, iPhone, Pompom, Smart, Funtik, The Hobbit, Shapito, Padded stool, Hindu, Fantik, Kinder, Taxi driver, Boomer.
Find out more names for dog boys.
Nicknames for dachshund girls
Girls of this breed are smart, smart and can do it for themselves. stand. Of course, he’s not as pugnacious as the boys, but able to express their dissatisfaction. What nicknames exist for these short-legged ladies?
- On A-B-V: Abel, Agatha, Adea, Agnia, Asia, Alisha, Alik, Amelie, Anita, Arisha, Astra, Barbie, Baby, Basta, Bounty, Becky, Bessie, Shine, Britta, Beauty, Vega, Venta, Vei, Viola, Wilma, Winnie;
- On G-D: Gabby, Guyna, Gelexi, Hera, Gretta, Grace, Gita, Grace, Dakota, Dana, Daisy, Diana, Delina, Dune, Herma, Elma, Eesta, Elonka;
- On Zh, Z, And: Jasmine, Jesse, Jeanie, Zhulba, Geneva, Zara, Zaur, Zatea, Zlata, Zurna, Zita, Inga, Indira, Irva, Ithaka;
- On KLM: Candy, Country, Caro, Carla, Kerry, Kiddy, Cora, Courtney, Cuba, Cessie, Laguna, Lada, Leda, Lally, Leila, Lucy, Lyubava, Londa, Medea, Marsha, Maura, Mariyka, Malta, Fashion, Monica, Muse;
- On N-O-P: Nasta, Navarra, Neji, Nana, Nelly, Nymph, Nexia, Ney, Oda, Oira, Oreiro, Oliva, Oxia, Audrey, Ophelia, Piper, Peacock, Pandora, Paloma, Puma, Perris, Prima;
- On R-S-T: Rada, Renault, Rennie, Rally, Roxy, Ruth, Reychal, Rihanna, Sally, Selina, Sunny, Serena, Sayana, Seta, Sonata, Susie, Tekhn, Type, Tanita, Tara, Teffi, Tessa, Tilda, Tracy, Trisha.
- U-F-H: Ulna, Ulfiya, Urania, Ussuri, Welsey, Undine, Phoebe, Flute, Phyllis, Flora, Fancy, Helma, Haya, Hilary, Chloe, Helen;
- On CC: Colors, Zilli, Queen, Tsunami, Chaga, Charlie, Chanura, Chilli, Chesma, Chinara, Enchantress, Chanel, Sheltie, Sheila, Shoko, Sherry, Sharon
- On E-YU: Elite, Eliza, Etna, Aegis, Alice, Ally, Aisha, Elsa, Youness, Jurmala, Yuma, Yuna, Southerner, Utah, Yasmina, Yant, Ioannina, Yanushka, Yanka.
Dachshund girls are sometimes not too good-natured to others and are jealous relate to strangers, for such a baby you can choose the right one nickname: Bully, Zloyka, Sinister, Cobra, Lynx, Bully, Lizard, Snake, Fury.
But most often all the same representatives of this breed are more friendly, funny and positive, and the owners come to mind cool names that fit their pet: Vax, Blot, Lariska, Melon, Fir-tree, Fidget, Vanilla, Sausage, Sausage, Button, Pixie, Simka, Bee, Cuckoo, Ranetka, Chocolate, Visp, Milka, Berry, Candy, Button, Buzzing, Zaya, Bunny, Toffee, Lyalka, Baby, Peppy, Fir, Halva, Chucha, Tsypa, Chunga-Changa.
In addition, the pet can be named in honor of the beloved singer, actress, heroine of a cartoon or a movie, the dachshund can become a Moon, Lady Bug, Hello Kitty, Supergirl, Mystic, Gwen Stacy, Vince, Tinker Bell, Glucose, Minnie Mouse, Vivien Leigh or Keira Knightley. There are fantasies there is no limit, and the star name can go doggies only to the benefit.
Dachshund can become not only a friend, but also a full member families, therefore, the owner will not be mistaken if he calls his girl Beloved, Zolotets, Cutie, Baby, Lyalka, Babe, Darling, Laskushey.
Find out more names for dog girls.
How to choose a suitable nickname?
Choosing a new pet’s nickname can be called an amusing thing, which captivates all family members, and rightly so. Specialists recommend to follow the general rules in the case of fees:
- It is better to give preference to short names, which include there are hissing sounds – their dogs are the best perceive.
- When owners have restrictions – that is, the nickname thoroughbred pet should begin with a certain letter, not worth being upset. You can always take a complex name in everyday life. use only part of it or an abbreviated version.
- If the family cannot come to a consensus, it’s worth nicknames available to the pet and alternately offering them to him – immediately you can see which one the baby responds to better.
- You should be careful when choosing a cool name – it doesn’t should be offensive, belittle the dignity of the pet. Besides Moreover, such a nickname should correspond to the qualities of the dog, and not taken like that because of fashion or for other reasons.
Do not think that the nickname does not affect the nature of the dog, because in pets, much happens in humans. Besides, the owner himself will have to call the pet by name 50 times on a day, or even more, which means it should be sonorous and easy pronounced. All these nuances should be taken into account, and then it will be possible find exactly the one name that is most suitable for the new four-legged caudate companion.
Read also about feeding dachshunds.
More information about nicknames can be found in the nicknames section for dogs.