Today Eucanuba is one of the most famous brands of canine and feline rations that are popular around the world. What are they deserve such fame? It’s all about careful design recipes, rich assortment and taste that you like so much four-legged gourmets. Thanks to this Eucanuba dog food continues to lead among other brands related to super premium class.
- 1. School of champions
- 2. Different rations from the Ekanuba assortment
- 2.1. Puppy & Junior Series – Eucanuba for Babies
- 2.2. Adult – a variety of recipes for adult dogs
- 2.3. Rations for dogs of old age
- 2.4. Daily Care diets – for dogs with special requirements nutrition
- 2.5. Veterinary diets
- 3. Analyze the composition of Eucanuba
- 4. A number of positive and negative points
- 5. Reviews
- 6. How much does Eukanuba feed cost?
School of Champions
- 1 School of Champions
- 2 Different rations from the Ekanuba assortment
- 3 We analyze the composition of Eucanuba
- 4 A number of positive and negative points
- 5 Reviews
- 6 How much does Eukanuba feed cost?
Eucanuba feed producers understand dog owners like no one else another and approve of their desire to provide their pets with a decent a life. For this they offer professional feed of good qualities that give the dog the opportunity to unleash the potential, given by nature.
Without proper nutrition, the dog will not be able to adequately participate in the show and sports programs, and yet his appearance and health in determines success in many ways. Besides what the dog should look like excellent, he needs special preparation that allows you to shine before the experts on the jury. But most newbies having no experience with a dog, don’t even know how to start training.
Given the need for such assistance, trade representatives Eukanub brand, with the support of DDBiICON agencies, open in Russia an organization specializing in training four-legged pets for an exhibition career – this is the “School of Champions Eucanuba. ”
A group of dog experts is working here. selection of an individual program, single and group classes. The dog is taught to behave correctly surrounded by a large number of people, elegantly moving around the ring and charming comply with the rules of etiquette.
This approach has already yielded excellent results: among school students many managed to achieve champion titles and other regalia and prove that the effort and perseverance will definitely bring fruit.
Different rations from the Ekanuba assortment
The company that manufactures these feeds offers 55 different recipes. Naturally, from such a variety you can choose that which is most suitable for this or that pet, being guided on various indicators – age, size, health and other things.
Puppy & Junior Series – Eucanuba for Babies
This group includes feeds suitable for feeding puppies. They are focused on taking into account all needs intensively growing and growing organism. There are 4 different type of recipes:
- Small Breed – Feed Formula High in Content protein components and fats, suitable for small breeds whose adult weight does not exceed 10 kg.
- Medium Breed – a diet for fast-growing mids breeds, adults of which weigh no more than 25 kg. Feed base – chicken meat.
- Large Breed – Suitable for feeding puppies that are capable of grow up to 40 kg and even significantly more. And since the puppies large breeds and giants grow faster than others, then the diet must take care of the condition of their articular, bone and muscle tissues.
- All Breeds is a universal puppy food that recommended for babies with digestive problems and sensitive skin.
Adult – a variety of recipes for adult dogs
A large group of diets suitable for daily feeding four-legged friends. Classification is age-oriented animals.
- Small Breed – the diet is in the form of small granules, suitable for tiny decorative dogs.
- Medium Breed – food designed to feed representatives medium breeds aged from 12 months to old age, with 6-7 years old can be transferred to the next pet rations.
- Large Breed – a diet enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin, it is used to feed large dogs, age which varies from 1 to 6 years.
- Weight Control – shown to adult dogs of medium, large and gigantic, with a tendency to gain excess body weight. The amount of fat in the diet is reduced, when compared with others formulas.
- Toy Breed – food for tiny pets weighing no more than 4 kg It can be given to a dog from 12 months to old age.
- Jogging & Agility – menus for energetic individuals, especially needing protein; this food is high in content sources of animal protein and fat.
- Working & Endurance – balanced nutrition for workers animals. To maintain health, the dog must receive 30% animal protein and 20% fat.
- Breed Specific – multiple rations, each one suitable representatives of certain breeds. Here you can find a special food for labradors, retriever, york, “germans”, rottweilers and other
Rations for dogs of old age
Unfortunately, the animal organism begins to age rather early, and the larger the breed, the earlier these processes begin. Right selected diet helps maintain health, work vitally important organisms and the immune system. This category includes the following formulas:
- Mature & Senior Toy is nutrition suitable for miniature little dogs.
- Daily Care Senior 9+ – diet for animals of advanced age.
Daily Care diets – for dogs with special requirements nutrition
Many dogs, especially if the breed is artificially bred, prone to all sorts of diseases. Pets often suffer from dermatological problems, all kinds of allergic manifestations. Eucanuba offers several diets providing special needs:
- Sensitive Skin – you can choose it as a daily ration for a pet having sensitive skin eliminates itching and other disorders.
- Sensitive Joints – Specialty Feed Providing the body of dogs prone to joint diseases, glucosamine, chondroitin and L-carnitine.
- Sensitive Digestion – dog food for which the sensitivity of the digestive processes is diagnosed.
- Overweight, Sterilized – Formulations formulated specifically for animals that have undergone castration or sterilization; also by them It is recommended to feed the dogs, which often gain extra kilograms.
Similar veterinary diets are most often recommended for feeding animals with certain diseases. Most often them prescribed by veterinarians, given the special condition four-legged patient:
- Dermatosis FP – a diet that improves the condition of the coat and skin prone to dermatological ailments.
- Intestinal – improves the condition of dogs, which often intestinal upsets develop.
- Joint Mobility – This diet is a complete nutrition for pets suffering from bone and articular diseases tissue.
- Renal – food for dogs suffering from kidney failure in chronic form; its formula allows you to improve performance the kidneys.
- Restricted Calorie – A treatment menu for animals with obesity in various stages.
This is the main part of the range of medicinal feeds intended for sick pets. Treatment diets have some contraindications, including pregnancy and lactation puppies, so it’s best to give them to your pet after consulting veterinarian.
We analyze the composition of Eucanuba
Before buying food for a four-legged friend’s food, the owner most often wants to get acquainted with its composition. Rations Eucanubes belong to a super-premium product, which means that they a number of high demands are made.
What do the feeds of this brand include? It is worth considering one of the most popular rations from the Edalt series among dog breeders – Medium Breed Maintenance:
- 26% – protein components;
- 15% – fat;
- 0% – carbohydrates;
- 2% – fiber;
- 7% – ashes;
- Humidity – 7%;
- 42% are optional components.
Naturally, such a formula and ratio of components only apply to this diet. The rest of the feed has a different composition and ingredients:
- Protein components. In most diets, the source of protein and protein is chicken and lamb, less commonly fish fillet. IN production use the sublimation method, which allows you to remove excess water from products, but at the same time preserve all natural the benefit of meat.
- Sources of carbohydrates. Almost all recipes include some cereals. As carbohydrate sources use wheat and corn, thanks to which it grows nutritional value of dry rations. You can also find here barley and sorghum grains, which are gluten-free grains, positive effect on blood glucose. Difficult carbohydrate, which the animal body absorbs well, acts fig.
- Fats. Almost every formula involves the inclusion of fats. The presence of foods rich in omega fatty acids provide immunity support.
- Additional ingredients. In addition to the main ingredients, in rations include various components. For example, adding beet pulp is due to the fact that it is able to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. Dry egg powder contains protein, characterized by good assimilation. Choline and a number of antioxidants retain the dog’s eyesight. A certain amount of vegetables provide the animal with the fiber necessary for digestive process, as well as valuable vitamins and trace elements. Brewer’s yeast has a positive effect on the condition skin and coat of a dog, metabolic processes.
In addition, manufacturers of Eucanuba add to diets vitamin complexes that include the most important elements.
A number of positive and negative points
So far, animal feed manufacturers have failed to create 100% perfect diet, and even with high quality, specialists it is possible to identify some shortcomings. However, this does not detract. advantages available. The main advantages of this line of feed are the following:
- According to the manufacturer, all the ingredients in the feed are these are natural products;
- includes a wide range of rations;
- in addition to dry food, there is a line of wet rations and canned food;
- there are formulas for both adults and young and old individuals;
- developed a number of therapeutic diets, which is rare.
The disadvantages include:
- According to reviews, some ingredients in pets may occur allergy;
- the composition includes a large number of cereals that are not have any nutritional value;
- the meat portion is small – the maximum is 30% of the total masses;
- dry rations are quite expensive.
Most dog owners using this brand of feed We are pleased that we made this choice:
Valeria: “Not so long ago a spaniel puppy appeared in our house, and a week later we found a rash on his skin. Veterinarian revealed food allergies and recommended changing feed to Eucanuba. Must say the price of this food is quite high, but there are no worsening. The dog is cheerful and cheerful, his skin is healthy and his coat is shiny, so we’re not going to change it to another. ”
Elena: “Taking the puppy from the breeder, we got a recommendation feed him Arden Grange rations, but as it turned out, he’s not quite suitable – the baby suffered from gas and diarrhea. Looking for more suitable feed, listened to the advice of the pet store seller, chose Eukanubu for puppies. We are still feeding this brand, but already switched to adult diets. ”
Alena: “We are breeding dog breeds Labrador Retriever, and, as you know, they are prone to allergies and obesity, because they like to eat. After going through many brands of feed, we stopped at Eukanube hypoallergenic. Of course, pleasure is not cheap, but buying big bags still succeed to save. In general, I recommend these diets. ”
How much does Eukanuba feed cost?
Dry rations of this brand cannot be called cheap, however, there are more expensive feeds in this segment.
- a package of feed in 500 g costs, on average, 260 rubles;
- the price of 1 kg of ration for puppies, on average, is 750 rubles; 3 kg – 1200-1300 rubles;
- a package weighing 3 kg will cost 1100-1300 rubles;
- Eucanuba bag for adult dogs that weighs 15 kg is worth about 4500 rubles.
As for medicinal feeds, they cost a bit more, as are diets intended for animals suffering from allergic manifestations.
If we compare Eukanuba with other brands of this class, then she looks very dignified, and, in addition, she is recommended to her many veterinarians are patients. But if the owner of the dog in doubt, you can always get advice from a professional.