When choosing dry pet food, owners often find themselves at a crossroads – What to look for, how to please a pet and when This does not overpay only for a famous brand? Specialists in this case recommend paying attention to high-quality products with a worldwide reputation, for example, the German brand Bosch. For more than half a century history, the diets of this manufacturer have already managed to evaluate all over the world, including Russia, Bosch dog food is here has taken its place among the super-premium class food.
- 1. Manufacturer Details
- 2. Bosch Feed Range
- 2.1. A line of foods suitable for adult dogs
- 2.2. Bosch rations for kids from the Junior series
- 2.3. Special Diet Product Line
- 3. Analysis of the composition of diets Bosch
- 4. On the advantages and disadvantages of Bosch feed
- 5. Opinion of dog owners and veterinarians
- 6. How much do Bosch diets cost?
- 1 Manufacturer Details
- 2 Bosch Feed Assortment
- 3 Analysis of the composition of diets Bosch
- 4 About the advantages and disadvantages of Bosch feed
- 5 Opinion of dog owners and veterinarians
- 6 How much do Bosch diets cost?
With the fact that the Germans produce good things and high-quality products, many will agree. This applies to many aspects, including including animal feed. The leader in this area is Bosch Tiernarung company, it successfully competes with others, not less well-known European brands.
Bosch is famous for its high-tech manufacturing, located in Germany, as well as strict rules, by which quality control is carried out. Manufacturer not departs from the established regulations – starting from development diet formulas and ending with sending it to the buyer.
All raw materials used for the manufacture of feed have certificates confirming that it can be used as food human. The meat, which is the basis of all diets, is exposed thorough processing in specialized workshops, where adheres to a number of rules that are accepted in all European countries.
All meat products are supplied from farms and combines Germany, as well as neighboring states. The exception is only lamb, its suppliers are Australia and New Zealand. At it is not surprising that this product has earned the trust of breeders and dog breeders from 35 countries, and here the products are delivered to on a regular basis.
In mid-2010, the company management introduced a number of changes. They touched on product packaging updates – it has become more attractive as well as the composition of rations related to super premium class.
The development of the updated formulation involved dietitians, who have an idea of how much animal feed should be fat and protein to the digestive system of the animal worked great. In addition, the original dietary enrichment ingredients, e.g. extracts shellfish and mussel powder mix.
Bosch Feed Assortment
The manufacturer takes into account the needs of dogs of different categories – elderly, young, huge and tiny, therefore in stock there are many diets suitable for each of them.
A line of foods suitable for adult dogs
A fairly large group of dry feeds whose products are divided into several categories. Dog diets from 12 months to 7 years age:
- Mini Edalt – suitable for feeding pets whose weight is not exceeds 15 kg. This series includes 2 products with different tastes – rice – lamb and poultry, millet. Similar composition reduces amount of allergens.
- Edalt – fits most four-legged – medium size and medium mobility. For pets with sensitive processes digestion is recommended to purchase a menu with rice and lamb, and for beautiful coat and healthy skin it is better to choose with fish and potatoes.
- Edalt Maxi – a pet food provider large sizes. Its components are aimed at maintaining bone and articular structures.
- Edalt Menu – a diet designed for dogs that are many or they move a lot and spend energy intensively. IN acts as additional sources of nutrients a complex of a dozen medicinal plants, in addition, they are positive affect the digestive processes. However, allergenic owners animals need to be extremely careful.
- Sensitive – a balanced diet for pets with increased nutritional sensitivity and digestive disorders.
- Hastened Light – contains less protein and minerals, which helps reduce the burden on the kidneys.
- Reproduction – a complete menu for future or nursing four-legged mothers. The formula is designed so that the product meets the needs of both the female and her offspring.
Diet for elderly animals whose age has crossed the line 7 years:
- Mini Senior – a feed enriched with vitamins and acids, supporting the health and activity of small rocks.
- Senior – a diet similar to the previous one, but its composition Suitable for pets of medium breeds.
Bosch rations for kids from the Junior series
Feeding puppies requires a special approach, because they are very fast grow, develop, and with a lack of any elements it is possible deterioration of health. Therefore, it is important to select the feed for this pet categories.
- Pappi – a diet for feeding babies up to 4 months.
- Mini Junior – a menu for puppies of small breeds.
- Junior Medium – Suitable for Junior Middle breeds. In the same series there is a special diet for babies, whose sensitive stomach.
- Junior Maxi – meets the needs of puppies with large sizes.
Special Diet Product Line
The feed of this series has gained popularity among many veterinarians, It includes 4 diets:
- Mini Light – low-calorie formula of dry food for little ones little dogs.
- Light – a diet for pets with a tendency to recruit excess weight.
- Asset – provides the needs of dogs with increased activity.
- Extra Energy – this food is recommended for dogs and hunters athletes, characterized by increased energy value.
In addition, the manufacturer produces special series of products, intended for nurseries. Of course, we are talking about large packaging and individual cost.
Analysis of the composition of diets Bosch
Owners and breeders are interested in the question of what consists food, and is it balanced enough? For this it’s worth take a closer look at the composition and ratio of ingredients. IN as an example, take the diet for Breeder Puppy puppies, suitable for kids and juniors up to a year:
- 28.5% protein;
- 13% fat;
- 2.5 fiber;
- 6.5% of minerals;
- 1.3% calcium;
- slightly less than 1% phosphorus;
- product humidity – 10%.
Pappi Breeder – A Balanced Formula Suitable For The Growing the body. It has the right protein ratio, carbohydrate ingredients and fats, which allows the pet to grow and develop:
- Protein. As a source of animal protein the feed is meat and its derivatives – in this case dehydrated chicken meat – 21% and 5% lamb, in addition, in composition includes fish fillet and derivatives of these products.
- Fats. The composition indicates – animal fats, without clarification of what are its sources. Also fish components rich in polyunsaturated acids.
- Cellulose. Its enough provided by the presence of rice, barley and wheat. First two components higher in quality than wheat, but not harmful to health dogs.
- Additional ingredients. Puppy’s body – agile, growing and restless, much more is required than adult dog. Therefore, manufacturers have developed a multi-component formula. Vegetable oil, shellfish and crustaceans, vitamin and mineral complex, yeast, beetroot pulp. Flaxseed Supplement Improves wool structure. The diet is also enriched with antioxidants.
About the advantages and disadvantages of Bosch feed
Although this brand has earned the trust of many, still its products, like others, it has both advantages and disadvantages. Of course, some of them can be argued, however, some of them have a place to be. Moreover, we are talking about a super-premium product class to which more stringent requirements are imposed.
The undoubted advantages are the following:
- the composition includes real meat, and its percentage is considered sufficient;
- diets are rich in animal protein – it is more than 50% of total amount of protein components;
- the composition includes a variety of vitamins and minerals;
- in the assortment a large number of rations for different categories animals;
- Bosch food contains special supplements that support the joints, digestive tract, skin and coat;
- Among the ingredients there are no offal and artificial additives;
- there is a special feed intended for pregnant women and lactational bitches – not all brands have such recipes;
- Bosch rations are widespread, which means with the acquisition of difficulties will not arise.
The disadvantages include the following points:
- feed contains a lot of cereals, including wheat – bad digestible and allergenic culture;
- in some feeds of a similar class of another brand, the percentage the meat content is higher than that of Bosch;
- the manufacturer does not fully disclose the composition of its products, for example, it is not indicated which plant was specifically used oil, animal fats, etc.
Opinion of dog owners and veterinarians
Veterinarians evaluate dog diets for special criteria, taking into account the animal that came to him for an appointment. At Owners own interests – feed your pet tasty, satisfying, healthy and at the same time, without giving up their hard-earned money just for the popular brand.
What do breeders say about Bosch diets?
Galina: “Feed Bosch Mini Edalt perfectly suits our miniature, which is already 8 years old. He eats it with pleasure, the dog is still very lively, cheerful and positive. Another bonus is when you switched from another feed on Bosch, the dog had an unpleasant odor from his mouth. Therefore, I definitely recommend this brand. ”
Andrew: “In our family, all animals are sitting on the stern of Bosch – a cat, cat and two labrador retriever. Once, having read all sorts of reviews that this brand is not very, and that many have already passed on other, more innovative feeds, decided to keep up and started with dogs. “New” came to us sideways – my beauties are already on the next day, diarrhea began, the girl even vomited a couple of times. Behind experiments abused himself very much, because there wasn’t much reason change the diet. Therefore, I continue to order in the online store 15 kg bosh. So, if the food suits your favorites, don’t change it for no good reason. ”
Elizabeth: “I have a beautiful Maltese lap-dog – snow-white a miracle that has won more than one title at exhibitions. Of course, hair care in this case requires extra thorough care, and that’s me took into account when she decided to take a puppy maltese. But to what I was not ready for was frequent allergies – wool fades, irritations appear on my skin, which my princess combing to blood, and also watery eyes, due to which the coat in this place becomes dirty yellowish. Fed dry the feed recommended by the breeder, however, the veterinarian said that there are a lot of allergens in it and prescribed Bosch Bio – without allergenic cereals, with rice and lamb. The changes are noticeable already after a week – all unpleasant symptoms gradually disappeared, and the coat became silky. ”
Veterinarians agree with some points, because not all brands have special treatment diets, and Bosch perfectly covers this segment. After all, a pet at different times life – in the presence of chronic or acute diseases, after injuries, operations, with particular health needs a certain diet. Another point – all the same German products are credible, and indeed European manufacturers have more experience in this field than domestic.
The main thing is to choose the right food, the most suitable specific dog. And if you have difficulties, you can always Get professional advice.
How much do Bosch diets cost?
The cost of super-premium feeds is quite high, however, this drawback is justified by a good composition and economical flow rate:
- a pack of 1000 g of Bosch ration costs about 500-600 rubles;
- for a 3 kg package you will have to pay 1100-1300 rubles;
- the price of a package weighing 7.5 kg is 3100-3300 rubles;
- the most economical packages are bags of 15 kg – they cost about 4300 rubles and 20 kg – the price is 5000 rubles.
Prices vary depending on various factors – weight, type of diet – medical and specialized feeds cost several more expensive (15 kg of food for dogs with allergies costs about 7000 rubles), as well as the seller’s policy. Also at cost affects the dollar when it comes to imported products.